Services stocks advanced 1.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.2% higher and the S&P 500 was up 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 8.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 8.0% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 5.7% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is up 4.5% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 4.1% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 4.1% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is up 3.7% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 3.6% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 3.5% today.
- Textainer Group Holdings (TGH): TGH stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cato Corp (CATO): CATO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Business Parks (PSB): PSB stock is down 0.6% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc (RBA): RBA stock is down 0.6% today.
- Chico’s Fas (CHS): CHS stock is down 0.5% today.
- Hatteras Financial Corp (HTS): HTS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 0.2% today.
- Genesco Inc (GCO): GCO stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.