Technology stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Echostar Corp (SATS): SATS stock is up 0.6% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 0.6% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 0.5% today.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 0.3% today.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 3.9% today and down 35.5% in the last month.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 3.5% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.4% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Silicon Motion Technology Corp (SIMO): SIMO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.6% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.