Technology stocks finished down 1.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.7%, the Nasdaq was down 1.7% and the S&P 500 fell 1.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 0.4% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Manhattan Associates (MANH): MANH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 0.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 4.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 5.2% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is down 4.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 4.6% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 3.9% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 4.1% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 4.1% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 4.0% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is down 3.9% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 3.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.