Technology stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 6.4% today and up 27.0% in the last month.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 0.2% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 20.1% today and down 37.4% in the last month.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is down 16.0% today and down 31.9% in the last month.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 14.9% today and down 33.5% in the last month.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 20.2% today and down 23.9% in the last month.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 10.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 11.1% today and down 36.2% in the last month.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 12.0% today and down 26.5% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is down 10.2% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Sohu.Com Inc (SOHU): SOHU stock is down 10.4% today and down 33.0% in the last month.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is down 7.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.