Technology stocks declined broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.9% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Red Hat Inc (RHT): RHT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Verifone Systems (PAY): PAY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vantiv Inc (VNTV): VNTV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Avnet Inc (AVT): AVT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is down 0.8% today.
- NCR Corp (NCR): NCR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Rogers Corp (ROG): ROG stock is down 0.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ingram Micro Inc (IM): IM stock is down 0.4% today.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO): BIO stock is down 0.3% today.
- Xerox Corp (XRX): XRX stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.