Technology stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Convergys Corp (CVG): CVG stock is up 2.4% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 2.4% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 2.1% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.1% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Acuity Brands Inc (AYI): AYI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ellie Mae Inc (ELLI): ELLI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Avg Technologies N.V. (AVG): AVG stock is down 1.5% today.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 1.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is down 0.4% today.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Interxion Holding N.V. (INXN): INXN stock is down 0.4% today.
- EMC Corp (EMC): EMC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.