Technology stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 12.7% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is up 10.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 9.2% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is up 4.1% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 3.1% today.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is up 2.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.0% today.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is down 15.1% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 5.4% today.
- Hexcel Corp (HXL): HXL stock is down 5.1% today.
- International Business Machines (IBM): IBM stock is down 5.0% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 1.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.6% today and down 23.3% in the last month.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.