Technology stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 rose 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Corelogic (CLGX): CLGX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ): HPQ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB): SPB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Amtek Inc (AME): AME stock is up 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Juniper Networks (JNPR): JNPR stock is up 1.3% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lexmark International (LXK): LXK stock is up 1.2% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 1.3% today.
- Trina Solar Limited (TSL): TSL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 0.9% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.