Technology stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sandisk Corp (SNDK): SNDK stock is up 18.1% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 15.8% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 12.0% today.
- Smith [A.O.] Corp (AOS): AOS stock is up 8.1% today.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is up 8.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is up 7.3% today.
- Benchmark Electronics (BHE): BHE stock is up 7.1% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 6.5% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is up 6.3% today.
- Tower Semiconductor Ltd (TSEM): TSEM stock is up 5.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 5.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 5.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM): QCOM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 1.3% today.
- Hubbell Inc B (HUB.B): HUB.B stock is down 1.4%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.