Transportation stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.0%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.4% and the S&P 500 increased 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 5.1% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 4.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.8% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): AAWW stock is down 2.0% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.5% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.5% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.