Transportation stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 1.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 7.5% today.
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.0%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 0.5% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is up 0.4% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 7.8% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 2.6% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.3% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.8% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.