Transportation stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 0.7% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is up 0.6% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.5% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Teekay Lng Partners L.P. (TGP): TGP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.2% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 1.5% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.