Transportation stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 0.9% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 1.1% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 1.0% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.8% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 0.7% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.5% today.
- Nordic American Tanker Shipping Limited (NAT): NAT stock is down 0.5% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is down 0.4% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.