Transportation stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 4.0% today.
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hawaiian Holdings (HA): HA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.7% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 1.9% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 9.7% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 10.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 5.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 4.3% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Copa Holdings S.A. (CPA): CPA stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.