Transportation stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.3%, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 2.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 1.7% today.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 1.1% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 3.9% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 0.4% today.
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.