Utilities stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.0% today.
- NRG Energy (NRG): NRG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Itc Holdings (ITC): ITC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 2.5% today.
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is down 0.7% today and down 54.4% in the last month.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 0.5% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is down 0.5% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 0.5% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.