Utilities stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 0.7% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is up 0.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.2% today.
- Exelon Corp (EXC): EXC stock is up 0.3% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.5% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 0.2% today.
- Potomac Electric Power Company (POM): POM stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 2.6% today.
- Comp En De Mn Cemig Ads (CIG): CIG stock is down 2.5% today and down 20.8% in the last month.
- Kinder Morgan (KMI): KMI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dcp Midstream Partners LP (DPM): DPM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Northwest Natural Gas Company (NWN): NWN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Alliant Energy Corp (LNT): LNT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Enersis S A (ENI): ENI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 1.0% today.
- Agl Resources (GAS): GAS stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.