Utilities stocks declined 0.8% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is up 0.3% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Crestwood Midstream Partners LP (CMLP): CMLP stock is down 3.8% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Centrais Elc Braz Pfb B Elbras (EBR): EBR stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is down 2.5% today.
- Enlink Midstream Partners LP (ENLK): ENLK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Huaneng Power Intl (HNP): HNP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES): WES stock is down 2.2% today.
- Dynegy Inc (DYN): DYN stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mdu Res Group Inc (MDU): MDU stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.