Utilities stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.9%, the Nasdaq increased 1.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cheniere Energy Partners LP (CQP): CQP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Enbridge Inc (ENB): ENB stock is up 1.4% today.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Companhia Paranaense De Energia (ELP): ELP stock is up 1.2% today.
- National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): NFG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hawaiian Electric Industries (HE): HE stock is up 1.0% today.
- Calpine Corp (CPN): CPN stock is up 1.0% today.
- Transalta Corp (TAC): TAC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is down 0.6% today.
- One Gas Inc. (OGS): OGS stock is down 0.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP): ETP stock is down 0.4% today.
- Edison International (EIX): EIX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Allete Inc (ALE): ALE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Great Plains Energy Inc (GXP): GXP stock is down 0.4% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is down 0.4% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 0.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ameren Corp (AEE): AEE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.