Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is up 0.3% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.1% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is down 1.6% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 3.4% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 6.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.5% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 0.8% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 2.2% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.