Capital goods stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 0.8% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 0.4% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 0.5% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is down 1.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is down 0.9% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 0.1% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is down 1.1% today and down 26.0% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.