Capital goods stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 6.6% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 5.4% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 4.3% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 3.6% today.
- Vulcan Materials Company (VMC): VMC stock is up 4.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is up 1.4% today and up 21.9% in the last month.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 2.3% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.1% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.