Capital goods stocks rose 2.0% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 1.1%, the Nasdaq rose 1.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 4.6% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 3.8% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is up 3.8% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 3.7% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 3.7% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 3.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 3.6% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is up 3.3% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 3.2% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.