Capital goods stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Friday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 3.0% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 2.6% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.2% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is down 0.8% today.
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT): LMT stock is down 0.9% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 0.5% today.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is down 0.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.