Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 18.2% today and up 20.3% in the last month.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is down 18.4% today and down 22.2% in the last month.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 6.6% today.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 4.7% today.
- Comfort Systems USA (FIX): FIX stock is down 3.6% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 3.6% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 3.0% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 2.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.