Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 2.0% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Graco Inc (GGG): GGG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 0.5% today and up 25.4% in the last month.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 0.3% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 4.3% today.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is down 2.8% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is down 2.1% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 1.9% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.8% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.8% today.
- General Dynamics Corp (GD): GD stock is down 1.7% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 1.6% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.