Capital goods stocks declined 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.8% today.
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.9% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 0.8% today.
- American Woodmark Corp (AMWD): AMWD stock is up 0.8% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is up 0.6% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.9% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Moog Inc (MOG.A): MOG.A stock is down 1.3% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.2% today.
- John Bean Technologies Corp (JBT): JBT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Topbuild Corp. (BLD): BLD stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.