Consumer cyclical stocks declined 1.1% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.1% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.5% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.0% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is down 5.7% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 3.9% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 3.0% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is down 3.0% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 2.7% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is down 2.1% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.