Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.9% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 11.2% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.9% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is down 1.6% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.