Consumer cyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 4.7% today and down 20.5% in the last month.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 2.3% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 2.3% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 2.1% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is down 1.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.