Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 1.9% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.6% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Ltd (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.5% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 3.9% today and down 41.8% in the last month.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 2.7%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 2.6% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is down 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is down 2.2% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.