Consumer cyclical stocks finished up 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.9% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.9% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.8% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.3% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Shanda Games Ltd (GAME): GAME stock is down 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.