Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.5% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 2.9% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.7% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 2.0% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.6% today and up 20.4% in the last month.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 4.1% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.9% today.
- Paccar Inc (PCAR): PCAR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.5% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Leggett & Platt Inc (LEG): LEG stock is down 0.4% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.