Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 8.7% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 7.5% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 4.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.6% today and up 32.2% in the last month.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is up 1.0% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 9.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 4.0% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.7% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.