Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.4% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 0.7% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.6% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.5% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.5% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Deckers Outdoor Corp (DECK): DECK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.7% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.