Consumer cyclical stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 4.2% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 2.4% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 2.2% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.3% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.