Consumer cyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 2.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 2.3%, the Nasdaq sank 3.3% and the S&P 500 was down 2.3%.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed gains:
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 13.0% today and down 32.5% in the last month.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 8.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 7.2% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 7.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 5.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 5.1% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 5.0% today and down 21.7% in the last month.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 4.8% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 5.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 4.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.