Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 1.9% today and up 21.9% in the last month.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.2% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 2.2% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.8% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.6% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 2.2% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Knoll Inc (KNL): KNL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.8% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS): KORS stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.