Consumer cyclical stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 1.4% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 6.4% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 4.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 4.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 3.8% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 3.7% today.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is down 3.7% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 3.6% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 3.0% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.