Consumer cyclical stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gentex Corp (GNTX): GNTX stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.7% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.3% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.