Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 2.2% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is up 1.7% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 1.5% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 1.4% today.
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB): KMB stock is up 1.4% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is up 1.2%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 2.4% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 0.7% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.3% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.3% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.