Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Calavo Growers (CVGW): CVGW stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Bunge Ltd (BG): BG stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.8% today.
- Post Holdings Inc (POST): POST stock is up 0.7% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.6% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.1% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.1% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.