Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.7% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.