Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.7% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.0% and the S&P 500 was down 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 1.8% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.7% today and up 23.4% in the last month.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.4% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V (FMX): FMX stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 1.7% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.4% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V (KOF): KOF stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is down 1.1% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.