Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.8%, the Nasdaq rose 1.0% and the S&P 500 increased 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 21.4% today and up 23.0% in the last month.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 3.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (COKE): COKE stock is up 2.2% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 1.9% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Coca Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): KOF stock is down 0.5% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.