Energy stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 4.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted 4.2%, the Nasdaq dropped 3.8% and the S&P 500 sank 4.2%.
Only one stock in the energy sectors showed gains:
- Cobalt International Energy (CIE): CIE stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 10.5% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 9.8% today and down 24.8% in the last month.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 8.7% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is down 6.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Suburban Propane Partners L.P. (SPH): SPH stock is down 8.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 9.0% today and down 24.7% in the last month.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is down 8.9% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 7.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 8.3% today and down 23.6% in the last month.
- Cnooc Ltd (CEO): CEO stock is down 7.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.