Energy stocks declined 1.9% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.4% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Questar Corp (STR): STR stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Linn Energy Llc (LINE): LINE stock is down 12.2% today and down 61.6% in the last month.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 6.8% today.
- Wpx Energy Inc. Common Stock W (WPX): WPX stock is down 7.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 7.4% today and down 26.2% in the last month.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 5.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is down 5.1% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is down 5.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 4.3% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is down 4.4% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 4.8% today and down 26.3% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.