Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 3.3% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 2.4% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.