Energy stocks fell on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ngl Energy Partners LP (NGL): NGL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is up 0.7% today.
- Sunoco L.P. (SUN): SUN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Genesis Energy L.P. (GEL): GEL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marathon Oil Corp (MRO): MRO stock is up 0.5% today.
- Teekay Offshore Partners L.P. (TOO): TOO stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 3.3% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 3.1% today.
- Enerplus Corp (ERF): ERF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 2.4% today and down 23.1% in the last month.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 2.1% today.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- World Fuel Services Corp (INT): INT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.