Energy stocks finished down on Wall Street on Tuesday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 2.3% today.
- Continental Resources (CLR): CLR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Columbia Pipeline Partners LP (CPPL): CPPL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ): ALJ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Nustar Energy L.P. (NS): NS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 1.9% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is down 1.4% today.
- Weatherford International Ltd (WFT): WFT stock is down 1.4% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is down 1.3% today.
- Superior Energy Services (SPN): SPN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 1.2% today.
- Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM): XOM stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.