Financial stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Thursday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 1.4% today.
- Noah Holdings Ltd (NOAH): NOAH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Legg Mason Inc (LM): LM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Lincoln National Corp (LNC): LNC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Chemical Financial Corp (CHFC): CHFC stock is up 1.2% today.
- Tree.Com (TREE): TREE stock is up 1.1% today and up 51.0% in the last month.
- China Life Insurance Company Ltd (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 0.4% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Aegon N.V. (AEG): AEG stock is down 9.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 3.0% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 3.3% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 2.8% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 2.6% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Transunion (TRU): TRU stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is down 1.9% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.