Financial stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 4.0%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average sank 5.4%, the Nasdaq plunged 4.7% and the S&P 500 dropped 5.4%.
Only one stock in the financial sectors showed gains:
- First Citizens Bancshares (FCNCA): FCNCA stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- XL Company Switzerland Gmbh (XL): XL stock is down 4.4% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is down 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is down 10.1% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 9.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 18.4% today and down 29.1% in the last month.
- Duff & Phelps Utilities Income (DNP): DNP stock is down 6.8% today.
- Unitedhealth Group Inc (UNH): UNH stock is down 4.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 9.4% today and down 26.9% in the last month.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is down 5.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.